The question we get most often as we are completing a project is: "How do I take care of my new floors?"
- Maintain felt pads on any furniture that is subject to being moved
- Minimize shoes, as it introduces grit
- Cleaning (Vacuum without agitator, Clean with Bona or other mild cleaner using a terry cloth or microfiber mop head)
- Avoid using products that contain wax, detergents (murphy's oil soap), or any product that claims to "restore/build" your finish.
- For the long term protection of your floor consider a buff/recoat every 5-7 years on average.